- 1 Is Millennium Barbie worth anything?
- 2 How much is Millennium Barbie worth in the box?
- 3 What Barbie dolls are worth money?
- 4 How do I know if my Barbie is valuable?
- 5 How much is a 2000 millennial Barbie worth?
- 6 How much is a 1995 Holiday Barbie worth?
- 7 What is the rarest Barbie doll?
- 8 Are Barbies from the 90s worth anything?
- 9 Are old Holiday Barbies worth anything?
- 10 Do pawn shops buy Barbies?
- 11 How do you clean vintage Barbie dolls?
Is Millennium Barbie worth anything?
The 1999 Millennium Princess Barbie doll had an original retail price of $39.95 when she was introduced. She must have been greatly overproduced, as she is selling now everyday for under $20 in some cases. The African American and Teresa versions are slightly higher – but not much.
How much is Millennium Barbie worth in the box?
Compare with other toy figures
|This ItemHoliday Barbie Special Edition Millennium Princess Mattel Year 1999 2000 with Swirl Background Inside Box|
|Add to Cart Added Error|
|Rating||4.5 out of 5 stars 150|
What Barbie dolls are worth money?
The 9 Most Expensive Barbies of All Time
- Totally Hair Barbie (1992): $160.
- Pink Splendor Barbie (1996): $339.
- Pink Jubilee Barbie (1989): $800.
- Devi Kroell Barbie (2010): $1,075.
- Marie Antoinette Barbie (2003): $1,250.
- Lorraine Schwartz Barbie (2010): $7,500.
- Original Barbie (1959): $27,450.
How do I know if my Barbie is valuable?
Even if a doll is in perfect condition, if the supply exceeds its demand on the market, it will likely be worth very little. Aside from rare collectors’ models, your Barbie’s age will be the most likely factor in determining its rarity; the older your doll is, the more rare it will probably be.
How much is a 2000 millennial Barbie worth?
Barbie Millennium Princess Created to celebrate the 2000 New Year, complete with a black and silver dress, tiara and even a ball to drop, this Barbie is currently being sold on Etsy for $2,500.
How much is a 1995 Holiday Barbie worth?
Barbie Collector Terminalogy
|1993 Holiday Barbie||Red Gold||$100 – $200|
|1994 Holiday Barbie||Gold White||$55 – $75|
|1995 Holiday Barbie||Green White||$45 – $60|
|1996 Holiday Barbie||Burgundy White||$45 – $55|
What is the rarest Barbie doll?
So without further ado, here are The 30 Rarest Barbie And Ken Dolls (And How Much They Are Worth).
- 1 The Original Barbie Doll (Worth Up To $27,000)
- 2 Summer Splendor Enchanted Seasons Barbie Doll (Worth $2,495)
- 3 Karl Lagerfeld Barbie (Worth $6,000)
- 4 American Girl Barbie (Worth $3,500)
Are Barbies from the 90s worth anything?
Collectible Barbie dolls are some of the most valuable ‘ 90s toys. A “Jeweled Splendor” Barbie usually goes for around $150, while a Pink Splendor Barbie has sold for a whopping $1,000.
Are old Holiday Barbies worth anything?
The most valuable holiday Barbies are from the years 1988-1992. Dolls that are NIB (new in box) from those years sell for between $40-$200. A set of NRFB (never removed from box) dolls from 1988 to 1998 can sell for around $1,000. Holiday Barbies ranging from 1995 to today are not worth as much money as older editions.
Do pawn shops buy Barbies?
Selling original Barbie dolls or other collectibles and their accessories like doll houses can earn you top dollar. 1st United Pawn and Loan wants to buy them and put cash in your hands! Like any collectible, the condition of the toy is paramount.
How do you clean vintage Barbie dolls?
Many collectors successfully use regular shampoo (baby shampoo is good) and conditioner to shampoo a Barbie —some people also successfully wash with mild, regular soaps such as Joy, then use fabric conditioners such as Downy to soften and detangle hair.