- 1 What state are Millennials moving to?
- 2 Where do most Millennials live in the US?
- 3 What state has the most Millennials?
- 4 Where do most Gen Z live in the US?
- 5 Which generation is smartest?
- 6 What is the most moved to state?
- 7 Why are Millennials moving to Texas?
- 8 How old are Millennials?
- 9 Where should I move in 2021?
- 10 Which state is the best to live in?
- 11 Which state is most like Texas?
- 12 What is the largest age group in America?
- 13 How many boomers are left?
- 14 What comes after Gen Alpha?
What state are Millennials moving to?
Using the most recent data available from the Census Bureau’s 2019 1-year American Community Survey, financial planning website SmartAsset, found millennials aged 25 to 39 were already migrating from major cities like New York City and Chicago and moving to states like Texas, Colorado, Washington and Arizona.
Where do most Millennials live in the US?
Keep reading to see the top 10 cities millennials are moving to, ranked in order of ascending net migration.
- Seattle, Washington. Shutterstock.
- Denver, Colorado. f11photo/Shutterstock.
- Austin, Texas. f11photo/Shutterstock.
- San Antonio, Texas.
- Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Houston, Texas.
- Nashville, Tennessee.
- Phoenix, Arizona.
What state has the most Millennials?
Washington State and Colorado followed behind Texas as the states to which the second- and third- highest numbers of millennials moved. According to 2018 Census data, there was a net migration of about 31,200 and 21,000 people between the ages of 25 and 39 to Washington and Colorado, respectively.
Where do most Gen Z live in the US?
- New York, New York. – Total score: 78.21.
- San Francisco. – Total score: 74.59.
- Boston. – Total score: 69.32.
- Chicago. – Total score: 64.82.
- Austin, Texas. – Total score: 64.23.
- Dallas. – Total score: 62.20.
- Washington DC. – Total score: 59.31.
- Denver. – Total score: 58.06.
Which generation is smartest?
Millennials are the smartest, richest, and potentially longest living generation of all time.
What is the most moved to state?
Top 10 states people moved from:
- New Jersey (68.5%)
- Illinois (66.5%)
- New York (63.1%)
- Connecticut (63.0%)
- Kansas (58.5%)
- Ohio (57.8%)
- California (56.9%)
- Michigan (56.9%)
Why are Millennials moving to Texas?
According to the fifth-annual study from SmartAsset, millennials are fleeing cities like Los Angeles and Chicago and migrating to other areas in search of work and a better quality of life, with Texas being the top destination for young professionals age 25 to 39.
How old are Millennials?
Gen Y: Gen Y, or Millennials, were born between 1981 and 1994/6. They are currently between 25 and 40 years old (72.1 million in the U.S.)
Where should I move in 2021?
The Best Countries to Move to in 2021:
- New Zealand.
Which state is the best to live in?
Best States Rankings
- #1. Washington.
- #2. Minnesota.
- #3. Utah.
- #4. New Hampshire.
- #5. Idaho.
Which state is most like Texas?
Top 5 States Most Similar to Texas
- Georgia is another prosperous Southern state, with a diverse population, although it has more African Americans and less Latinos.
- Oklahoma is just to the north of Texas, so its geography is extremely similar to North Texas.
What is the largest age group in America?
The estimated population of the U.S. was approximately 328.2 million in 2019, and the largest age group was adults aged 25 to 29. There were twelve million males in this age category and around 11.5 million females.
How many boomers are left?
Resident population in the United States in 2019, by generation (in millions)
|Characteristic||Population in millions|
|The Baby Boomer Generation (born 1946-1964)||69.56|
|Generation X (born 1965-1980)||65.17|
|The Millennial Generation (born 1981-1996)||72.12|
|Generation Z (born 1997-2012)||67.17|
What comes after Gen Alpha?
In 2024, by McCrindle’s definition, the last of Generation Alpha will be born, making way for Generation Beta, whose birth years will span from 2025 to 2039. “If the nomenclature sticks, then we will afterwards have Generation Gamma and Generation Delta,” McCrindle said.