- 1 What do Millennial parents value?
- 2 What are millennial moms?
- 3 What social media do Millennial moms use?
- 4 What are moms interested?
- 5 How are millennial parents different?
- 6 How important is family to Millennials?
- 7 Why is the silent generation called that?
- 8 How old are Millennials?
- 9 Where do millennial moms shop?
- 10 What media do moms consume?
- 11 What time of day are moms on social media?
- 12 How do Millennials market their parents?
- 13 What brands do moms like?
- 14 Where do moms shop the most?
- 15 How do market moms work?
What do Millennial parents value?
1 value Millennial parents want their kids to have is, by far, respect (34. 5%), followed by responsibility (16%). Other important values include honesty and compassion.
What are millennial moms?
Millennial Moms are mothers who were born between 1978 and 1994. Millennial Moms is one of several segments dimensionalized by Weber Shandwick in partnership with KRC Research in a study called Digital Women Influencers.
Millennial Moms have 3.4 social network accounts on average and spend 17.4 hours on social sites, including Pinterest and Instagram. Moms spend an average of 12 hours/week listening to online radio, with Pandora making up 56% of the usage.
What are moms interested?
Mom’s interest in meaningful events (e.g., anniversaries, baby showers, birthday parties and bridal showers) gain more popularity, while interest in general parties (such as BBQ, cocktail, beach, pool and picnic) decreases. Moms start looking for graduation gift ideas in May.
How are millennial parents different?
1. Millennial Parents Are Busier—But They Spend More Time with Their Children. In fact, many millennial families, especially those with two working parents, embrace a “co-parenting” approach, in which responsibilities for all things kid-related are spilt more or less equally between both parents.
How important is family to Millennials?
Studies of values shows Millennials put having a family as a goal. According to longitudinal survey of high school students conducted by the College Board, 77% of students nationwide say “raising a family ” is an “essential” or “very important ” life objective.
Why is the silent generation called that?
Traditionalists are known as the ” silent generation ” because children of this era were expected to be seen and not heard. They’re those who were born between 1927 and 1946, and they average in age from 75 to 80 years old in 2018.
How old are Millennials?
Gen Y: Gen Y, or Millennials, were born between 1981 and 1994/6. They are currently between 25 and 40 years old (72.1 million in the U.S.)
Where do millennial moms shop?
Roughly half (49%) of Millennial moms shop at big box stores and take advantage of club memberships (e.g. Costco and Sam’s Club). These bulk stores offer exclusivity, cost savings and a higher volume of goods. After all, Millennial moms are shopping for more than just themselves.
What media do moms consume?
Ninety-two percent of U.S. moms use social media compared to 79% of the U.S. population age 12+, and a new study from The Research Moms at Edison Research, Moms on Social Media 2019, reveals some of the reasons moms are active users of social media.
Mums are the main active users from 6-11pm. This peak time is ideal for Instagram competitions and text-heavy posts, users are more likely engage during this time over all other days.
How do Millennials market their parents?
Marketing to Millennial Parents: 7 Surefire Tactics
- Embrace diversity.
- Make sure your mobile and in-store marketing work together seamlessly.
- Build a robust social media presence that will add value to Millennial parents ‘ lives.
- Videos work.
- Make your brand experience easy and convenient.
- Put your money where your mouth is.
- Invest in your e-commerce options.
What brands do moms like?
These are the 10 best clothing brands for moms and women.
- Good American. Ladies, don’t get hung up on the fact that Good American is a Kardashian-founded brand.
- Kut From the Kloth.
- Universal Thread/A New Day.
- Daily Ritual.
Where do moms shop the most?
Looks like clothing and shoes are the most popular, and moms ‘ shopping trends include purchasing from retailers like Amazon, Target, and Walmart.
How do market moms work?
How to Be Successful at Marketing to Moms
- Participate directly with moms.
- Research where she is online.
- Help her connect with your other customers. Moms gravitate toward brands that help them converse and connect with other moms.
- Don’t talk AT moms.