- 1 How much is a Millennium Barbie worth today?
- 2 How much is a 2000 Holiday Barbie worth?
- 3 Which Barbie dolls are worth money?
- 4 How much are the Holiday Barbies worth?
- 5 How do I know if my Barbie is valuable?
- 6 Is my Barbie worth anything?
- 7 What is the rarest Barbie doll?
- 8 Do pawn shops buy Barbie dolls?
- 9 Are Barbies worth anything out of the box?
- 10 What is the value of old Barbie dolls?
- 11 What can you do with old Barbies?
- 12 Are Barbies from the 90s worth anything?
- 13 What is the most expensive toy in the world?
How much is a Millennium Barbie worth today?
Barbie Millennium Princess Created to celebrate the 2000 New Year, complete with a black and silver dress, tiara and even a ball to drop, this Barbie is currently being sold on Etsy for $2,500.
How much is a 2000 Holiday Barbie worth?
Barbie Collector Terminalogy
|2000 Holiday Barbie||Gold White||$35 – $40|
|2001 Holiday Barbie||White Red||$40 – $45|
|2002 Holiday Barbie||Red Pink||$45 – $55|
|2003 Holiday Barbie||White Ice||$55 – $60|
Which Barbie dolls are worth money?
The 9 Most Expensive Barbies of All Time
- Totally Hair Barbie (1992): $160.
- Pink Splendor Barbie (1996): $339.
- Pink Jubilee Barbie (1989): $800.
- Devi Kroell Barbie (2010): $1,075.
- Marie Antoinette Barbie (2003): $1,250.
- Lorraine Schwartz Barbie (2010): $7,500.
- Original Barbie (1959): $27,450.
How much are the Holiday Barbies worth?
The most valuable holiday Barbies are from the years 1988-1992. Dolls that are NIB (new in box) from those years sell for between $40-$200. A set of NRFB (never removed from box) dolls from 1988 to 1998 can sell for around $1,000. Holiday Barbies ranging from 1995 to today are not worth as much money as older editions.
How do I know if my Barbie is valuable?
Even if a doll is in perfect condition, if the supply exceeds its demand on the market, it will likely be worth very little. Aside from rare collectors’ models, your Barbie’s age will be the most likely factor in determining its rarity; the older your doll is, the more rare it will probably be.
Is my Barbie worth anything?
Original Barbie – The original first edition Barbie from 1959 is very rare. Money, Inc. reports that even in played-with condition, she is worth $8,000. In pristine condition, she could be worth more than $27,000.
What is the rarest Barbie doll?
So without further ado, here are The 30 Rarest Barbie And Ken Dolls (And How Much They Are Worth).
- 1 The Original Barbie Doll (Worth Up To $27,000)
- 2 Summer Splendor Enchanted Seasons Barbie Doll (Worth $2,495)
- 3 Karl Lagerfeld Barbie (Worth $6,000)
- 4 American Girl Barbie (Worth $3,500)
Do pawn shops buy Barbie dolls?
Selling original Barbie dolls or other collectibles and their accessories like doll houses can earn you top dollar.
Are Barbies worth anything out of the box?
If your Barbie or her accessories are in the original box, they’re obviously worth more. But that situation is rare, so you’re not out of luck if the packaging is long gone. “Most doll collectors are dealing with dolls that were actually played with at some point,” Verderame says.
What is the value of old Barbie dolls?
Vintage Barbie dolls on the market from 1959 to the late 1960s are especially prized among collectors. Often, these Barbies had bendable legs or red hair, and they are considered some of the most rare and valuable. Today, the price of a mint condition Barbie from this era can run close to $25,000.
What can you do with old Barbies?
You can now send old Barbies and Matchbox cars back to Mattel and they’ll turn them into new toys. You no longer need to worry about some of your old toys ending up in landfills — now, there’s a way to recycle them.
Are Barbies from the 90s worth anything?
Collectible Barbie dolls are some of the most valuable ‘ 90s toys. A “Jeweled Splendor” Barbie usually goes for around $150, while a Pink Splendor Barbie has sold for a whopping $1,000.
What is the most expensive toy in the world?
Steiff Louis Vuitton Teddy Bear – $2.1 million German toy maker Steiff’s Louis Vuittion teddy bear holds the record for the most expensive toy of this type. It was bought by Korean Jessie Kim for $2.1 million at a 2000 Monaco auction.