- 1 Is Boston a good city for Millennials?
- 2 How many Millennials are in Boston?
- 3 What cities do Millennials live in?
- 4 Where do most college students live in Boston?
- 5 Where should I live in Boston 20s?
- 6 Which generation is smartest?
- 7 What city has the lowest cost of living?
- 8 How old are Millennials?
- 9 Where should I live if I go to Boston College?
- 10 Is Boston Safe for college students?
- 11 Where should I live if I work at Boston College?
Is Boston a good city for Millennials?
Boston, Cambridge Ranked Among Top Cities for Millennials.
How many Millennials are in Boston?
Nearly 172,000 people age 25 to 34 lived in the city of Boston in 2018, making up just under a quarter of the Hub’s population.
What cities do Millennials live in?
Here are the cities where millennials were already moving to in 2019, according to SmartAsset and based on census data.
- Denver, Colorado.
- Seattle, Washington.
- Phoenix, Arizona.
- Austin, Texas.
- Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Frisco, Texas.
- Cary, North Carolina.
- Portland, Oregon.
Where do most college students live in Boston?
Harvard Square, Central Square, and Porter Square are the most popular, as students can take the bus or redline to either campus.
Where should I live in Boston 20s?
- Cambridge. City in Massachusetts. Rating 4.31 out of 5 109 reviews.
- Somerville. Suburb of Boston, MA. Rating 4.38 out of 5 102 reviews.
- Brookline. Suburb of Boston, MA.
- Watertown. Suburb of Boston, MA.
- Medford. Suburb of Boston, MA.
- Waltham. Town in Massachusetts.
- Belmont. Suburb of Boston, MA.
- Arlington. Suburb of Boston, MA.
Which generation is smartest?
Millennials are the smartest, richest, and potentially longest living generation of all time.
What city has the lowest cost of living?
11 of the Most Affordable Cities in the U.S.
- BUFFALO, NEW YORK. Buffalo offers low median housing costs without succumbing to some of the cultural deprivations common in “ affordable ” cities.
- KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI.
- DAYTON, OHIO.
- OMAHA, NEBRASKA.
- BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA.
- LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY.
- MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE.
- GREENVILLE, SOUTH CAROLINA.
How old are Millennials?
Gen Y: Gen Y, or Millennials, were born between 1981 and 1994/6. They are currently between 25 and 40 years old (72.1 million in the U.S.)
Where should I live if I go to Boston College?
Allston-Brighton: While Cleveland Circle is located within Brighton, the Allston-Brighton neighborhood more generally has its own appeal. Also an incorporated neighborhood of Boston, Allston is known for being the destination for college students and recent grads.
Is Boston Safe for college students?
Boston College reported 1,461 safety -related incidents involving students while on campus in 2019. Based on a student body of 14,720 that works out to about 99.25 reports per thousand students. In 2019, 3,886 colleges and universities reported fewer incidents per thousand students than did Boston College.
Where should I live if I work at Boston College?
- Newton. Newton puts students near a range of restaurants, shopping, and affordable parking.
- Chestnut Hill. This area boasts easy access to the Chestnut Hill Campus, including McGuinn Hall.
- Allston-Brighton. Allston is part hipster haven, part student epicenter.
- Cleveland Circle.
- Coolidge Corner.