- 1 What words do Millennials use?
- 2 How do you say wow in a cool way?
- 3 What are the top 10 slang words?
- 4 What is millennial lingo?
- 5 Why do Millennials say literally?
- 6 How do you talk to Millennials?
- 7 What can I say instead of wow?
- 8 What are some good wow words?
- 9 What is a better word than wow?
- 10 What does OK Boomer mean in text?
- 11 What does YEET mean?
- 12 What are some badass words?
- 13 What are slang words for 2020?
- 14 How would you describe millennials?
- 15 What does AWIT mean in millennial?
What words do Millennials use?
- Bae. My bae, your bae, you are bae.
- On Fleek. You will normally hear the term “On fleek” when someone is referring to eyebrows.
- Shade. No this isn’t the shade like in makeup.
- Sipping Tea. After you throw shade you sip your tea.
How do you say wow in a cool way?
- holy cow.
- my gosh.
- mamma mia.
- oh my.
- smash hit.
What are the top 10 slang words?
Top 10 English Slang Phrases Used by Teens in 2016
- On Point. This slang expression means that something is well done, high quality or perfect.
- On Fleek.
- Bye Felicia.
What is millennial lingo?
Fam | Bias | Extra | Basic | Lit | Bounce | Mood | Salty | Shade | Shook | Ship | Woke | Sick | Sus | Bae | Keep it 100 | Killing it | Tea | Fire | Snatched. Fam: Addressing a close friend or group of friends (short for family). Eg. “You’re fam, you get me.” Advertisement.
Why do Millennials say literally?
Literally has become an increasingly popular word with millennials in recent years. Saying literally means “this actually happened” so adding this word to your speech should only occur when you are relaying the events of something that actually occurred.
How do you talk to Millennials?
Communicating With Millennials: How to Speak Their Language
- Be Authentic & Transparent. Millennials can smell a fraud from a mile away.
- Don’t Take Yourself Too Seriously.
- Don’t Bury the Message.
- Entertain While You Inform.
- Use a Variety of Content Delivery Methods & Styles.
- Communicate Both Ways.
- Go Digital With Your Delivery Methods.
- Include Others In Your Conversations.
What can I say instead of wow?
Synonyms & Antonyms of wow
- (or glory be),
- (or hah),
- hot dog,
What are some good wow words?
Here are some further KS2 examples of wow words within the different word groups:
- Adjectives: incredible, beautiful, terrifying, vicious, intelligent.
- Verbs: sprinted, whispered, drifted, zoomed, prowled.
- Adverbs: gently, suspiciously, genuinely, courteously.
What is a better word than wow?
Find another word for wow. In this page you can discover 34 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for wow, like: triumph, succeed, overcome, be a success, success, pleasure, hit, riot, rave, oooh and lol.
What does OK Boomer mean in text?
Dictionary.com has summed up “ OK boomer ” as “a viral internet slang phrase used, often in a humorous or ironic manner, to call out or dismiss out-of-touch or close-minded opinions associated with the Baby Boomer generation and older people more generally.” It’s a helpful explanation for someone who is trying to figure
What does YEET mean?
As an exclamation, yeet broadly means “yes”.
What are some badass words?
other words for badass
What are slang words for 2020?
Here’s the latest instalment in our “ slang for the year ahead” series, featuring terms that range from funny to just plain weird.
- Hate to see it. A relatable combination of cringe and disappointment, this phrase can be used as a reaction to a less than ideal situation.
- Ok, boomer.
How would you describe millennials?
Nurtured and pampered by parents who didn’t want to make the mistakes of the previous generation, millennials are confident, ambitious, and achievement-oriented. They also have high expectations of their employers, tend to seek new challenges at work, and aren’t afraid to question authority.
What does AWIT mean in millennial?
” Awit ” is a millennial term. It’s a combination of 2 words, ” awww” and ” sakit “, thus the word ” Awit “. Means aww sakit. Used when you are describing an unfortunate situation.