- 1 Where do Millennials hang out?
- 2 Where do artists hang out in Paris?
- 3 How many Millennials are in France?
- 4 What is the hippest neighborhood in Paris?
- 5 What is Montmartre famous for?
- 6 Is the Montmartre area of Paris Safe?
- 7 How many people are over 70 in France?
- 8 How many Millennials live in Europe?
- 9 How many Millenials are in Europe?
- 10 Where do the rich live in Paris?
- 11 Where should you avoid in Paris?
- 12 What is the nicest suburb of Paris?
Where do Millennials hang out?
Most of our respondents prefer going to mall when going out with their close friends (32.72%). And the rest of them will go to café (20.82%), restaurant (18.08%) and other places. When respondents go out by themselves, most of them prefer going to mall (35.47%), someone house’s (14.87%), café (8.24%) and other places.
Where do artists hang out in Paris?
Top Ten Places to Watch Street Artists in Paris
- Le Marais in Paris. A district with no shortage of art, both indoors and outdoors, would be that of Le Marais in the 4th arrondissement of Paris.
- Le Nemours in Paris.
- Vitry-Sur-Seine in Paris.
- The Metro in Paris.
- Place du Tertre in Paris.
- Place des Vosges in Paris.
- The Latin Quarter in Paris.
- The Bridges in Paris.
How many Millennials are in France?
With 13 million young people aged 19 to 35 amongst 66.8 million people living in France, most millennials aged 18 to 30 spend an average of 400 to 500 euros on clothing.
What is the hippest neighborhood in Paris?
1. Le Marais – Le Marais is the ultimate trendy neighborhood for Parisians in-the-know. From concept stores like Merci to art museums like the Picasso National Museum and Le Centre Pompidou, Le Marais is the place to be for cool creatives.
What is Montmartre famous for?
Montmartre is primarily known for its artistic history, the white-domed Basilica of the Sacré-Cœur on its summit, and as a nightclub district. The other church on the hill, Saint Pierre de Montmartre, built in 1147, was the church of the prestigious Montmartre Abbey.
Is the Montmartre area of Paris Safe?
Unless you are really paranoid and very sensitive, Montmartre is one of the safest places in Paris, and as for tourism, it is a cheaper option for hotels/hostels.
How many people are over 70 in France?
The number of people living in France has been steadily increasing since 2004, reaching 66.99 million in 2017, having thus grown by 7 percent during that time. Distribution of the population in France as of January 1, 2019, by age group.
|Distribution of the population|
|70 to 74 years old||5.2%|
How many Millennials live in Europe?
According to Eurostat data, in 2017 there were approximately 102 million Millennials living in the EU, roughly 20% of the population, while the Baby Boomers accounted for a larger share (23.4%).
How many Millenials are in Europe?
Of the remaining 400 million millennials, 150 million live in Europe and Latin America/Caribbean, with the rest in North America and Oceania.
Where do the rich live in Paris?
4 of the Most Expensive Neighbourhoods to Live in Paris
- 6th Arrondissement: Saint-Germain-des-Prés. After World War II, Saint-Germain-des-Prés became a cultural and intellectual hub where filmmakers, musicians and philosophers gathered.
- 7th Arrondissement: Eiffel Tower.
- 8th Arrondissement: Avenue Montaigne.
- 16th Arrondissement: Trocadéro.
Where should you avoid in Paris?
Avoid Going to These Areas As Well
- The Eiffel Tower on a Saturday Afternoon in Summer.
- The Metro.
- Gare du Nord Area at Night.
- Châtelet Metro Station.
- The Area Around “Porte de Montreuil”
- The Nightclubs Around the Champs-Elysées.
- The Bois De Boulogne.
- Northern 18th and 19th District.
What is the nicest suburb of Paris?
Saint Germain-en-Laye The town is known for having some of the best schools in the region, so there are quite a few families living here. And at just 40 minutes to the city center via RER, Saint Germain-en-Laye is consistently rated as one of the best suburbs to live near Paris.