- 1 What’s a millennial parent?
- 2 What generation are the parents of Millennials?
- 3 What do millennial mothers want?
- 4 What social media do Millennial moms use?
- 5 What do Millennial parents care about?
- 6 What are the 6 generations?
- 7 How old are Gen Xers now?
- 8 How old are millennial moms?
- 9 What do Millennial parents value?
- 10 Where do millennial moms shop?
- 11 How do Millennials market their parents?
- 12 What time are Instagram moms?
- 13 What media do moms consume?
- 14 Do moms use Instagram?
- 15 What social media do parents use most 2020?
What’s a millennial parent?
Millennial parents have kids later in life than previous generations — the majority of millennials who are parents are in their 30’s and most don’t have their first child until 26. One quarter of women don’t have their first kid until they are 35.
What generation are the parents of Millennials?
Most millennials are the children of baby boomers and early Gen Xers; millennials are often the parents of Generation Alpha.
What do millennial mothers want?
They want to look good and feel good while they are doing it: Fashion. Fashion for herself and her family are an important part of the millennial moms ‘ self-identity. She is looking for style and quality and wants cutting-edge as well as classics in her wardrobe.
Millennial Moms have 3.4 social network accounts on average and spend 17.4 hours on social sites, including Pinterest and Instagram. Moms spend an average of 12 hours/week listening to online radio, with Pandora making up 56% of the usage.
What do Millennial parents care about?
Millennial parents take on a more intimate, less hierarchical role with their children than parents of previous generations. To that end, they want an open, honest dialogue with their children. In fact, nearly 8 out of 10 millennial parents agree that their child is one of their best friends.
What are the 6 generations?
By the numbers
- Baby Boomers: born 1946 to 1964.
- Generation Jones: born 1955 to 1965.
- Generation X: born 1965 to 1980.
- Xennials: born 1977 to 1983.
- Millennials: born 1981 to 1996.
- Generation Z: born 1997 or after.
- Generation Alpha: born 2010 or after.
How old are Gen Xers now?
The breakdown by age looks like this: Baby Boomers: Baby boomers were born between 1946 and 1964. They’re currently between 57-75 years old (71.6 million in the U.S.) Gen X: Gen X was born between 1965 and 1979/80 and is currently between 41-56 years old (65.2 million people in the U.S.)
How old are millennial moms?
Millennial Moms are mothers who were born between 1978 and 1994. Approximately one in five moms (22%) is a Millennial Mom, accounting for approximately 9 million people.
What do Millennial parents value?
1 value Millennial parents want their kids to have is, by far, respect (34. 5%), followed by responsibility (16%). Other important values include honesty and compassion.
Where do millennial moms shop?
Roughly half (49%) of Millennial moms shop at big box stores and take advantage of club memberships (e.g. Costco and Sam’s Club). These bulk stores offer exclusivity, cost savings and a higher volume of goods. After all, Millennial moms are shopping for more than just themselves.
How do Millennials market their parents?
Marketing to Millennial Parents: 7 Surefire Tactics
- Embrace diversity.
- Make sure your mobile and in-store marketing work together seamlessly.
- Build a robust social media presence that will add value to Millennial parents ‘ lives.
- Videos work.
- Make your brand experience easy and convenient.
- Put your money where your mouth is.
- Invest in your e-commerce options.
What time are Instagram moms?
Mums are the main active users from 6-11pm. This peak time is ideal for Instagram competitions and text-heavy posts, users are more likely engage during this time over all other days.
What media do moms consume?
Ninety-two percent of U.S. moms use social media compared to 79% of the U.S. population age 12+, and a new study from The Research Moms at Edison Research, Moms on Social Media 2019, reveals some of the reasons moms are active users of social media.
Do moms use Instagram?
64% of 18-29 year olds use Instagram … Not too bad. To sum up, younger moms hang out on Instagram. If you sell products for newborns or new mothers, Instagram is a good spot to start.
The most popular platform among parents (and non- parents ) is Facebook. Almost three-quarters of online parents (74%) use Facebook, a proportion similar to the 70% of non- parents who use the platform. Online mothers are more likely than online fathers to use Facebook – 81% vs. 66%.