- 1 What is the most expensive Barbie?
- 2 How do I know if my Barbie is worth money?
- 3 How much is a 2000 Holiday Barbie worth?
- 4 How much are the Holiday Barbies worth?
- 5 What is the rarest toy?
- 6 Why is Stefani canturi Barbie so expensive?
- 7 Do pawn shops buy Barbie dolls?
- 8 What is the rarest Barbie doll?
- 9 How much is a 1959 Barbie worth?
- 10 Are Barbies from the 90s worth anything?
- 11 Are Barbies worth anything out of the box?
- 12 What is the 1988 Holiday Barbie worth?
- 13 What can you do with old Barbies?
- 14 What is the most expensive toy in the world?
What is the most expensive Barbie?
Most Expensive Barbies Ever Sold
|Pink Diamond Barbie||2013||$15,000|
|Marie Antoinette Barbie||2003||$1,250|
How do I know if my Barbie is worth money?
Even if a doll is in perfect condition, if the supply exceeds its demand on the market, it will likely be worth very little. Aside from rare collectors’ models, your Barbie’s age will be the most likely factor in determining its rarity; the older your doll is, the more rare it will probably be.
How much is a 2000 Holiday Barbie worth?
Barbie Collector Terminalogy
|2000 Holiday Barbie||Gold White||$35 – $40|
|2001 Holiday Barbie||White Red||$40 – $45|
|2002 Holiday Barbie||Red Pink||$45 – $55|
|2003 Holiday Barbie||White Ice||$55 – $60|
How much are the Holiday Barbies worth?
The most valuable holiday Barbies are from the years 1988-1992. Dolls that are NIB (new in box) from those years sell for between $40-$200. A set of NRFB (never removed from box) dolls from 1988 to 1998 can sell for around $1,000. Holiday Barbies ranging from 1995 to today are not worth as much money as older editions.
What is the rarest toy?
- Game Boy.
- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.
- Jem and the Holograms Dolls.
- Rainbow Brite Doll.
- Star Wars Toys.
- Strawberry Shortcake dolls.
- Teddy Ruxpin.
Why is Stefani canturi Barbie so expensive?
Stefani Canturi Barbie – $302,500 There are two things that make this Barbie so very special. This Barbie sold for $302,500 at auction, but one of the best things about this special edition is that it was created to raise funds for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, an extremely worthy cause.
Do pawn shops buy Barbie dolls?
Selling original Barbie dolls or other collectibles and their accessories like doll houses can earn you top dollar.
What is the rarest Barbie doll?
So without further ado, here are The 30 Rarest Barbie And Ken Dolls (And How Much They Are Worth).
- 1 The Original Barbie Doll (Worth Up To $27,000)
- 2 Summer Splendor Enchanted Seasons Barbie Doll (Worth $2,495)
- 3 Karl Lagerfeld Barbie (Worth $6,000)
- 4 American Girl Barbie (Worth $3,500)
How much is a 1959 Barbie worth?
Released in 1959, the first-ever Barbie doll features golden hair, a black and white bathing suit and blue eyeshadow. While this rare Barbie has an estimated worth of $8,000, a mint condition doll sold at auction for $27,450.
Are Barbies from the 90s worth anything?
Collectible Barbie dolls are some of the most valuable ‘ 90s toys. A “Jeweled Splendor” Barbie usually goes for around $150, while a Pink Splendor Barbie has sold for a whopping $1,000.
Are Barbies worth anything out of the box?
If your Barbie or her accessories are in the original box, they’re obviously worth more. But that situation is rare, so you’re not out of luck if the packaging is long gone. “Most doll collectors are dealing with dolls that were actually played with at some point,” Verderame says.
What is the 1988 Holiday Barbie worth?
Based on my research, values for a mint in the box 1988 Holiday Barbie range from $450 to $650, a 1989 Holiday Barbie from $125 to $150, and a 1990 Holiday Barbie from $65 to $100.
What can you do with old Barbies?
You can now send old Barbies and Matchbox cars back to Mattel and they’ll turn them into new toys. You no longer need to worry about some of your old toys ending up in landfills — now, there’s a way to recycle them.
What is the most expensive toy in the world?
Steiff Louis Vuitton Teddy Bear – $2.1 million German toy maker Steiff’s Louis Vuittion teddy bear holds the record for the most expensive toy of this type. It was bought by Korean Jessie Kim for $2.1 million at a 2000 Monaco auction.