- 1 Where are Millennials moving to?
- 2 What states have the most Millennials?
- 3 What are the worst states to live in 2020?
- 4 Where do most Millennials live?
- 5 Which generation is smartest?
- 6 Which generation is the most educated?
- 7 What is the best state to move to in 2020?
- 8 What is the best state to move too?
- 9 What’s the best state to move to?
- 10 What state pays you $10000 to move there?
- 11 What is the ugliest state?
- 12 What is the cheapest and safest state to live in?
- 13 What do Millennials care about?
- 14 What is the average salary for Millennials?
- 15 Where should I move in 2021?
Where are Millennials moving to?
Using the most recent data available from the Census Bureau’s 2019 1-year American Community Survey, financial planning website SmartAsset, found millennials aged 25 to 39 were already migrating from major cities like New York City and Chicago and moving to states like Texas, Colorado, Washington and Arizona.
What states have the most Millennials?
Washington State and Colorado followed behind Texas as the states to which the second- and third- highest numbers of millennials moved. According to 2018 Census data, there was a net migration of about 31,200 and 21,000 people between the ages of 25 and 39 to Washington and Colorado, respectively.
What are the worst states to live in 2020?
According to U.S. News & World Report, the ten worst U.S. states are:
- West Virginia.
- New Mexico.
Where do most Millennials live?
Keep reading to see the top 10 cities millennials are moving to, ranked in order of ascending net migration.
- Seattle, Washington. Shutterstock.
- Denver, Colorado. f11photo/Shutterstock.
- Austin, Texas. f11photo/Shutterstock.
- San Antonio, Texas.
- Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Houston, Texas.
- Nashville, Tennessee.
- Phoenix, Arizona.
Which generation is smartest?
Millennials are the smartest, richest, and potentially longest living generation of all time.
Which generation is the most educated?
Gen Z was set to unseat millennials as the most educated generation ever, but that’s no sure thing after 2020. The pandemic has delayed — and set back — Gen Z’s educational progress, according to a new Bank of America Research report.
What is the best state to move to in 2020?
Top 10 states people moved to:
- Idaho (67.4%)
- Oregon (65.7%)
- Arizona (63.2%)
- South Carolina (61.8%)
- Washington (59.5%)
- District of Columbia (59.3%)
- Florida (58.1%)
- South Dakota (57.4%)
What is the best state to move too?
* Top states people moved to:
- Vermont (72.1%)
- Oregon (63.8%)
- Idaho (62.4%)
- Nevada (61.8%)
- Arizona (60.2%)
- South Carolina (59.9%)
- Washington (58.8%)
- South Dakota (57%)
What’s the best state to move to?
Washington state ranks first as the best state to live in. Washington ranked fourth for Health and Education, third for the Economy, and second for Infrastructure.
What state pays you $10000 to move there?
Tulsa is on the up-and-up, thanks in part to its Tulsa Remote program, which gives people with a full-time remote job (or those who are self-employed outside of the state ) $10,000 in cash and desk space at a local coworking company.
What is the ugliest state?
Oklahoma. Oklahoma, like Kansas, is considered to be one of the ugliest states due to its flatness and nothingness. Oklahoma does have beautiful green hills and forests along its border with Arkansas and a variety of other pretty scenery.
What is the cheapest and safest state to live in?
- Mississippi. As of 2019, Mississippi is ranked as the most affordable states to live in, with a cost of living that’s about 15% lower than the United States average.
- Arkansas. Arkansas is next on the list.
What do Millennials care about?
Millennials are interested in the problems of the world, like climate change, animal extinction, and GMOs. They want to get involved and find their purpose by being inspired by the change they want to make. Millennials aren’t satisfied with tangible products themselves.
What is the average salary for Millennials?
Based on the most recent U.S. Census Bureau data, the average salary for a millennial is $47,034 a year, or $905 a week.
Where should I move in 2021?
The Best Countries to Move to in 2021:
- New Zealand.