- 1 Which state has the most Millennials?
- 2 Where do most Millennials live in the US?
- 3 What state are Millennials moving to?
- 4 Why are Millennials moving to Texas?
- 5 What generation is the smartest?
- 6 What is the best state to move to in 2020?
- 7 Where should I move in 2021?
- 8 Where are the rich moving?
- 9 Where are the best places for Millennials to live?
- 10 Which states are people leaving?
- 11 What’s the best state to move to?
- 12 Which state is the best state to live in?
- 13 How old are Millennials?
- 14 What’s the generation after the millennials called?
Which state has the most Millennials?
Washington State and Colorado followed behind Texas as the states to which the second- and third- highest numbers of millennials moved. According to 2018 Census data, there was a net migration of about 31,200 and 21,000 people between the ages of 25 and 39 to Washington and Colorado, respectively.
Where do most Millennials live in the US?
Keep reading to see the top 10 cities millennials are moving to, ranked in order of ascending net migration.
- Seattle, Washington. Shutterstock.
- Denver, Colorado. f11photo/Shutterstock.
- Austin, Texas. f11photo/Shutterstock.
- San Antonio, Texas.
- Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Houston, Texas.
- Nashville, Tennessee.
- Phoenix, Arizona.
What state are Millennials moving to?
Using the most recent data available from the Census Bureau’s 2019 1-year American Community Survey, financial planning website SmartAsset, found millennials aged 25 to 39 were already migrating from major cities like New York City and Chicago and moving to states like Texas, Colorado, Washington and Arizona.
Why are Millennials moving to Texas?
According to the fifth-annual study from SmartAsset, millennials are fleeing cities like Los Angeles and Chicago and migrating to other areas in search of work and a better quality of life, with Texas being the top destination for young professionals age 25 to 39.
What generation is the smartest?
Millennials are the smartest, richest, and potentially longest living generation of all time.
What is the best state to move to in 2020?
Top 10 states people moved to:
- Idaho (67.4%)
- Oregon (65.7%)
- Arizona (63.2%)
- South Carolina (61.8%)
- Washington (59.5%)
- District of Columbia (59.3%)
- Florida (58.1%)
- South Dakota (57.4%)
Where should I move in 2021?
The Best Countries to Move to in 2021:
- New Zealand.
Where are the rich moving?
Top 10 countries where wealthy people moved to in 2019
|Country||Number of people|
Where are the best places for Millennials to live?
Best Cities For Millennials To Live in 2021
- Chicago, Illinois. Chicago, known as the Windy City, has won over thousands of millennials as one of the best cities to live in.
- Austin, Texas.
- Miami, Florida.
- Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Kansas City, Missouri.
- Denver, Colorado.
- Nashville, Tennessee.
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Which states are people leaving?
The Top 10 States Americans Are Leaving and Moving To
- Idaho (66.4 percent)
- North Carolina (64.6 percent)
- Maine (62.4 percent)
- New Hampshire (61.6 percent)
- Alabama (60.8 percent)
- District of Columbia (60.2 percent)
- New Mexico (60.0 percent)
- Nevada (59.8 percent)
What’s the best state to move to?
Washington state ranks first as the best state to live in. Washington ranked fourth for Health and Education, third for the Economy, and second for Infrastructure.
Which state is the best state to live in?
Best States Rankings
- #1. Washington.
- #2. Minnesota.
- #3. Utah.
- #4. New Hampshire.
- #5. Idaho.
How old are Millennials?
Gen Y: Gen Y, or Millennials, were born between 1981 and 1994/6. They are currently between 25 and 40 years old (72.1 million in the U.S.)
What’s the generation after the millennials called?
Generation Z – often referred to as Digital Natives or the iGeneration – is the cohort that comes after the Millennials and that is born somewhere between 1996 and 2012.