- 1 What is af in millennial?
- 2 What do initials AF stand for?
- 3 Why do people use AF?
- 4 What does based AF mean?
- 5 What does AFK mean?
- 6 What words do Millennials use?
- 7 What is the full form of BAE?
- 8 What is goat mean sexually?
- 9 What does XD mean?
- 10 What does OG stand for?
- 11 What does pregnant AF shirt mean?
What is af in millennial?
AF – This (NSFW) acronym is used as a unit of measurement and roughly translates to the word ‘very’ or ‘really’ – basically used as a way to emphasize a concept.
What do initials AF stand for?
When someone writes af (either capitalized or in lowercase letters) on social media or in a text message, it simply translates to as f***. You fill in those asterisk symbols with the rest of the letters.
Why do people use AF?
It is easy to use AF in any sentence. It is an acronym used to show how you are feeling to another level. For instance, you want to tell someone that you are feeling extremely hot in the sun today, so you would say: ‘The sun is hot af ‘ or ‘I am feeling hot AF today’ or, you can even say ‘It is hot AF today’.
What does based AF mean?
Worthy of support. Often used in contexts where the action or opinion ignores popular trends and social conventions or requires special effort. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php? term= Based.
What does AFK mean?
AFK is an acronym that means “away from keyboard.” But it’s primarily meant to convey that you won’t be available at your computer or device for a period of time. You can pair it with a time frame to communicate how long you will be away from your keyboard.
What words do Millennials use?
- Bae. My bae, your bae, you are bae.
- On Fleek. You will normally hear the term “On fleek” when someone is referring to eyebrows.
- Shade. No this isn’t the shade like in makeup.
- Sipping Tea. After you throw shade you sip your tea.
What is the full form of BAE?
The term originated as an abbreviation of the word “baby” or “babe”. It has been suggested that the term originated as an acronym for “before anyone else”, but this is unlikely and this false etymology is probably an example of a backronym.
What is goat mean sexually?
a man who is very active sexually, or would like to be and makes it obvious: an old goat. 4
What does XD mean?
1. an expression used in text messages or e-mails signaling happiness or laughter. XD is an emoticon. X represents closed eyes while D stands for an open mouth. OMG!
What does OG stand for?
The term original gangster was derived from the gang’s name and initially stood for “we’re the first.” Crips members would use the OG abbreviation as a shorthand when writing which part of the gang they belonged to (e.g., Original Eastside Crip or OG Eastside).
What does pregnant AF shirt mean?
Fertility Friend notes that, on fertility boards, AF means Aunt Flo. In other words, it’s a shorthand way to refer to your period. It could be due to a number of factors, from implantation bleeding (AKA, you’re actually pregnant!) to irregular periods.