- 1 What does you are my favorite person mean?
- 2 What does it mean to be someone’s favorite?
- 3 What does it mean when a guy says your his favorite person?
- 4 What do you say to your favorite person?
- 5 What to say when someone says you’re important to them?
- 6 Do borderlines like being alone?
- 7 How do you know if someone is secretly in love with you?
- 8 How do you know if someone is thinking of you?
- 9 How do you become someone’s favorite person?
- 10 How do you know what he thinks about me?
- 11 How does he know you are the one?
- 12 What does it mean if he says you’re mine?
- 13 How do you praise someone in one word?
- 14 How do you tell a friend they are special?
- 15 What are good compliments?
What does you are my favorite person mean?
“ Favorite person,” or “FP” is a term used commonly in the borderline community. You love so much more than the average person, meaning it’s hard to even look at anyone else and find them attractive. You love your person with all your heart and would do absolutely anything to see them happy.
What does it mean to be someone’s favorite?
(Entry 1 of 2) 1: one that is treated or regarded with special favor or liking That song is my favorite. especially: a person who is specially loved, trusted, or provided with favors by someone of high rank or authority The king granted the land to two of his favorites.
What does it mean when a guy says your his favorite person?
If you are his favorite person, then he likes you more than anyone else. It means you are his favorite person.
What do you say to your favorite person?
To My Best Friend, You’re My Favorite Person In The World
- You never let me down.
- You always know when I need you the most without me even saying a word.
- You never leave me out.
- You always have the right words when I need them.
- You are stronger than you realize.
- You have some kick-ass fashion sense.
- You push me to do my best.
What to say when someone says you’re important to them?
How to Tell Someone They ‘ re Important to You In Person
- “I know I don’t say it enough, but I want to let you know that you mean the absolute world to me.
- “ You are important to me and you matter to me in every way.”
- “I think I could stare into your eyes and find forever with you.”
Do borderlines like being alone?
People with borderline personality disorder have a deep fear of abandonment. They compete for social acceptance, are terrified of rejection and often feel lonely even in the context of an intimate relationship. Therefore, it is more difficult for them to manage the normal ups and downs of a romantic partnership.
How do you know if someone is secretly in love with you?
These are the signs that he secretly loves you.
- If a guy secretly loves you, he will always smile when you are around.
- The guy makes an effort to talk to you.
- He keeps his promises.
- The guy tries to highlight the commonality between the two of you.
- A guy who secretly loves you will make excuses to be with you.
How do you know if someone is thinking of you?
If someone around you is experiencing stress or tension, their energy is affecting your body so it responds in kind. If no one is around you, then it’s more likely someone is thinking of you. They might be feeling tension while you ‘re on their mind, which causes you to feel the tension even from far away.
How do you become someone’s favorite person?
10 ways to be *that* person everyone loves
- 1) Stop complaining: Everyone has problems.
- 2) Listen: Actually REALLY listen.
- 3) Smile: Smiling draws people in, puts people at ease, and elevates their mood.
- 4) Don’t gossip: While you might think that your audience is on the same page, it’s a risk not worth taking and 100% counter-productive to exuding goodness.
How do you know what he thinks about me?
- His family knows all about you.
- He’s reminded of you … often.
- He’s always genuinely happy to see you.
- He remembers things about you …
- He follows your social media accounts.
- He goes out of his way to make you happy.
- He wants to know everything about you.
- Shares himself with you.
How does he know you are the one?
When a guy knows you are the one, subconsciously or consciously, he will do little things to make things easier for you. He will take you out where you want to go, he will buy things to make you happy, he won’t flinch before spending money on you. He will answer your questions without hesitation.
What does it mean if he says you’re mine?
It means that even if you ‘ re not in a relationship with him, he is in one with you. It means that even if you ‘ re not in a relationship with him, he is in one with you. You need to write back and mention it, but don’t make a big deal.
How do you praise someone in one word?
100 compliments ready to deliver right this minute
- You’re an awesome friend.
- You’re a gift to those around you.
- You’re a smart cookie.
- You are awesome!
- You have impeccable manners.
- I like your style.
- You have the best laugh.
- I appreciate you.
How do you tell a friend they are special?
Feeling low, chances are there are a few in here you can say to yourself, too.
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
What are good compliments?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- Your positivity is infectious.
- You should be so proud of yourself.
- You’re amazing!
- You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- You’re an incredible friend.
- I really appreciate everything that you do.
- You inspire me to be a better person.
- Your passion always motivates me.